Be The One December Summit on 12/10/18, 12 pm to 3 pm (The Space @ Greenstar)
Please register at racker.org or call Katie Williams at 272-5891 by November 30th.
Did you know that…Together We Can Make a Difference!
Imagine a world where every single person knows that they have a network of people that care for them! Over the next nine months, children, youth adults and elders will be invited to Be the One to others in our communities and to share stories about the people in their lives who have made the difference.
How Can You Help?
- Be the One for someone
- Volunteer as a mentor in a local agency
- Reach out to someone who seems lonely or alone
- Make a point of getting to know your neighbors
- Read to a child
- Share a Be the One Story on FB or Instagram
- Who made a difference in your life?
- How are you Being the One for someone else?
- Become part of the Be the One Outreach Team! Help to take the message to schools, faith organization or community organizations!
- Buy Be The One T-Shirts (firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
The Be the One campaign is largely funded by a grant from the NYS Office of Mental Health